Wild Child is a 2008 teen comedy film directed by Nick Moore and starring Emma Roberts, Alex Pettyfer, Georgia King, Kimberley Nixon, Juno Temple, Linzey Cocker, Sophie Wu, Aidan Quinn and Natasha Richardson. Roberts portrays Poppy Moore, a wealthy, spoiled teenager, who is admitted to a boarding school in England where she soon learns the true meaning of life and friendship. This was Richardson's final on-screen film role before her death the following year.
Wild Child Movie Quiz
Wild Child is a 2008 British-French-American teen comedy-drama film directed by Nick Moore. The film stars Emma Roberts as Poppy Moore, a rebellious and spoiled American teenager who is sent to a strict English boarding school after her father remarries. The film follows Poppy's struggles to adapt to the strict rules and discipline of the boarding school and her eventual growth as a person.
The film explores themes of rebellion, self-discovery, and growing up. Poppy's character is initially portrayed as a selfish and entitled teenager, but as she is forced to confront the consequences of her actions and the expectations of those around her, she begins to mature and take responsibility for her behavior. The film also explores the relationship between Poppy and her father, as she struggles to come to terms with his remarriage and her feelings of abandonment.
Emma Roberts gives a strong performance as Poppy, capturing the character's initial defiance and gradual growth. The supporting cast, including Natasha Richardson and Aidan Quinn, also give noteworthy performances. The film's setting, an English boarding school, provides an interesting backdrop for the story and adds to the film's overall atmosphere.
Wild Child Character List
Poppy Moore (Emma Roberts) - the main protagonist of the film, a rebellious and spoiled American teenager who is sent to a strict English boarding school.
- Harriet (Lexi Ainsworth) - Poppy's roommate and friend at the boarding school.
- Dr. Joanna Fisher (Natasha Richardson) - the headmistress of the boarding school.
- Fred Browning (Aidan Quinn) - Poppy's father.
- Roddy (Georgia King) - a student at the boarding school and one of Poppy's rivals.
- Daisy (Kimberley Nixon) - a student at the boarding school and one of Poppy's friends.
- Rosie (Linzey Cocker) - a student at the boarding school and one of Poppy's friends.
- Dr. John Fisher (Oliver James) - Dr. Joanna Fisher's son and Poppy's love interest.
- Trudy (Juno Temple) - a student at the boarding school and one of Poppy's friends.
- Julie (Sophie Wu) - a student at the boarding school and one of Poppy's friends.
You May Get Result Of Which Wild Child Character Am I? Quiz
Quiz Questions And Answers
What would you say is your best quality?
Where are you most likely to be found at a party?
How often did you get into trouble at school?
Which first date location would you feel most comfortable in?
Pick another teen queen to be mates with'
Which Color do you like the most?
If someone says something bitchy about your best friend, what do you do?
Which member of your friendship group are you?
What's your go to hangover cure?
Which accessory can you not leave home without?
Currently, we have no comments. Be first to comment on this quiz.
Ultimate impossible accurate personality honest Quiz Game